Have you recently had dinner at Bahama Breeze? If yes, then you could get a chance to win a big cash prize of $1,000 for sharing your experience in Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Your opinions and suggestions help Bahama Breeze improve its products and services. So, just answer simple questions and get rewarded with exciting cash prizes.
No limit to enter Survey Sweepstakes through online or by mail, but each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate postcard.
The Caribbean inspired food, handcrafted tropical drinks, and a vibrant island atmosphere let you feel a million miles from home, any day of the week. Here, you can explore island flavors, discover legendary cocktails, and feel the energy of live music. Like sunshine on your face, it’s warm and welcoming.
A place to gather with friends and share a tasty plate or two or five. No worries. You’ll find your favorite dishes here, but our chef delights in introducing you to tropical tastes and new recipes. And don’t we love to see his smile? Almost as much as we enjoy seeing yours.
You will get a chance to win,
Grand Prize (1 per period): $1,000 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Second Prizes (100 per period): $50 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
During the Sweepstakes Period, you must have a receipt for visiting participating LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, and Bahama Breeze restaurants. Now, visit the survey entry page www.bbtogosurvey.com .
Follow instructions and answer to several questions regarding your most recent dining experience at the restaurant. Then, provide your home telephone number, your age, and must enter your 12 digit ID code printed on the receipt.
Enter by mail:
Handprint your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to their address.
- A recently issued order receipt from your visit to any of Bahama Breeze locations is mandatory to enter the survey code into the website.
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Bahama Breeze customer satisfaction survey.
- You will need a computer or a mobile phone with the internet to access the Bahama Breeze online survey.
- You must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States to enter in the Golden Corral survey, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Canadian residents (except residents of Quebec) can also participate in the Bahama Breeze guest satisfaction survey.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is mandatory to participate in the BahamaBreezeSurvey website.
For further queries and information contact them at,
Here is their mailing address,
PO Box 3536
CT 06488-3536 USA.