Everybody loves to watch movies in theatre together with friends and family. Cinemark theatres are presenting a special opportunity to their customers. Complete a Cinemark Survey regarding your experience of watching movies and enter the sweepstakes to win free movies for the whole year. So don’t waste this chance & fill out the survey for your chance to win 52 $10 Cinemark gift cards.
In This Post
About Cinemark Survey
|Survey Reward||Win 52 $10 Cinemark Gift Cards|
|Age||18 or Above|
|Location||US, District Of Columbia|
|Entry Methods||Online & By Mail|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per month per period|
Rules for Cinemark Survey
Follow the rules to enter the sweepstakes and win exciting rewards.
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a US or District of Columbia resident
- No purchase necessary to enter the survey.
- Employees and affiliated people are ineligible to enter.
- All entries are limited to 1 per monthly entry period
Steps For Cinemark Survey
Here is a step by step guide to filling the survey. In reward, you will get the free movies and passes.
- Visit Cinemark and buy a movie ticket or anything where you get a receipt.
- Keep your receipt which has the access code on it.
- Go online to www.cinemarksurvey.com.cinemark sweepstakes
- Enter the information i.e access code, date of visit & showtime etc.
- Answer all cCinemarksurvey questions to enter the sweepstakes.
Also, Fill the Investigation discovery giveaway and get the $1000 cash reward.
To Enter By Mail
You can avail the mail-in option to enter the sweepstakes even if you haven’t fill out the cinemark survey or have a movie ticket.
- Write down your name, address, phone numbers, email, birthday on paper.
- To enter the survey, mail the paper to: “Free Movies for a Year Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld,
Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Department 833244, Kalamazoo, MI 49003
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an American movie theatre chain which is owned by Cinemark Holdings, Inc. it was started by Lee Roy Mitchell as a chain of theatres in California, Texas, and Utah. Operating throughout America and Taiwan. Cinemark headquarter is in Plano, Texas, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Cinemark is an established leader within the motion picture exhibition industry. It has beautifully designed and seated movie theaters with large video game arcades to provide non-stop entertainment to customers. It operates 526 theaters and 5,903 screens across the United States and Latin America. A Third largest circuit in the U.S. with 339 theaters and 4,559 screens across 41 states. Cinemark Inc operates 187 theaters and 1,344 screens across 15 Latin American countries.
Phone: 1-800-CINEMARK, 1-800-246-3627
Survey Website: www.cinemarksurvey.com