B&Q is a leading multinational DIY and home improvement retailer store that offers DIY advice, decoration ideas, installation service and varieties of indoor and outdoor furniture and fittings. Visit www.diy.com/feedback win a prize and fill their customer satisfaction survey. After filling the survey you will be entered into sweepstakes and get a chance to win the reward.
B&Q Customer Satisfaction Survey is present in the online form for the company collecting diy/feedback from its customers. To understand what its customers need to improve its products.
Upon completion of the survey. You will be entered into sweepstakes and get a chance to win £250 B&Q gift card. Similarly, you can win Indigo CND $500 Gift Card by filling the Indigofeedback survey.
|Sweepstakes start date||1 January 2020|
|Sweepstakes end date||31 December 2020|
|Reward||£250 B&Q gift card|
|Location||United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland|
|Age||18 years or older|
B&Q Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online survey for the company to collect diy/feedback from its customers. To know what its customers want to improve in the store how its customers think about their service or products, the company will have a better understanding of how to improve their service.
Visit their official website at www.diy.com/feedback.co.uk.Upon completion of the survey, you get a chance www.diy.com/feedback win a prize of £250 b and q gift card.
DIY Survey Rewards – b and q gift card
After completing the DIY survey offer by B&Q DIY Stores available at www.diy.com/feedback. Try your luck by giving diy feedback and you are able to win £250 B&Q gift card.
Rules for b&q feedback – www.diy.com feedback
- Only legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland can fill the survey.
- Participants over the age of 18 years old are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- A maximum of one survey completion or mail-in entry is allowed.
- They will select 1 winner within 10 working days after the entry of the survey.
- If you become the winner of a certain period, they will contact you by email within 10 working days of the draw.
Steps by Step Guide – www.diy.com feedback
- First of all, go to the official website of B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.diy.com/feedback. Click here to visit.
- Enter the survey code which is provided on the B&Q DIY Stores receipt in order to enter the survey.
- You must be able to read and understand the English language you can also fill out the B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey in other languages by using a translate option at www.diy.com/feedback.
- After entering the B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey the users will be asked about their most recent visit to any of the B&Q DIY Stores.
- Do rate the quality, service, and variety of products.
- The users will be asked about the interior ambiance, environment, and cleanliness of the B&Q DIY Stores as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Answer all these questions with loyalty and submit the B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- After completion of the DIY survey using www.diy.com/feedback.co.uk, the users will get a chance to win a prize that is £250 b and q gift card by entering into sweepstakes.
About B&Q Company
B&Q, formerly known by the name Block & Quayle. It is a multinational DIY, home improvement and garden center retailing store in the United Kingdom. Its specialties are in DIY, home improvement tools and gardening supplies and other items like plants.
This is a home improvement retailer store with headquarters in Eastleigh, England. It was founded in 1969 as Block & Quayle who are the surnames of the founders. There are now over more than 300 stores in the UK and abroad offering a wide variety of products.
Moreover, about 25,00 employees work for the company. The annual revenue amount is almost £3.8 billion. Its parent company is Kingfisher which helped it a lot in growing through mergers, expansions, and acquisitions. On the other hand, you can participate in the Marshallsfeedback survey and win $500 Marshalls gift card.
For further queries visit
- B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.diy.com/feedback.co.uk
- B&Q DIY Official Site: www.diy.com