Edinburgh Woollen Mill is a retail shop that is famous for clothing. They also have a range of homewares and destination shopping for tourists.
This store was introduced back in 1946 by Drew Stevenson as the Langholm Dyeing and Finishing Company Limited, dyeing wool yarn to order.
The company’s Edinburgh Woollen Mill stores use to make stuff mainly for men and women who are more than the age of 40. This business has become quite famous in the new markets in recent years, most notably in value fashion retailer Peacocks in 2012.
This company Edinburgh Woollen Mill planned to move their HQ from Langholm to Carlisle in May 2018.
This brand has been developed by many equity holdings over the past previous decades. This company was bought into the newly formed EWM Group. Their primary focus is on giving quality products, great value, and excellent service levels to their customers.
They have big national retailer chain with 400 retail branches ranging from High Street stores, Garden Centre concessions, Tourist stores, and larger format Destination Stores. They also has a platform where you can give your feedback about the performance of the company available at www.ewmcares.com and have a chance to win the prize.
Step by Step Guide – www.ewmcares.com feedback
Follow these instructions in order to complete the wwwewmcares.
- First of all, visit your nearest The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and you will get a chance to receive a valid receipt slip of your visit which has a survey code on it.
- Then open the official survey website at www.ewmcares.com on your efficient working electronic device.
- Enter The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey code which is provided on the required receipt slip in order to take the ewm survey.
- You also have to write the store number, transaction number, date, and respected time of the visit.
- Write down your Personal Information such as full name, valid email address and phone number correctly.
- Now you have to answer all these questions with honesty and loyalty.
- After that, you must submit The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- After completion of the ewm cares online survey, you will receive a gift card which worth £250 in the monthly sweepstakes contest. Stayed tuned!
ewmcares.com – Rules
Here are the rules for the ewm cares online survey accessible at www.ewmcares.com feedback.
- For this, ewm cares survey, you must be the permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must have the recent and valid receipt slip from a visit to The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey is required in order to start the survey.
- You have the chance to take each survey per month.
- The customers must be a minimum of 18 years old at the time of the entry of the survey.
- Basic understanding of the English language is required to take the survey.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not allowed to take part in the Survey.
- The users are not permitted to sell or transmit the prize of the ewmcares feedback.
For further queries and information contact them
- Customer Service Phone Number
- United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
- International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732
2. Fax: 01387 380 920