Food Basics Ltd. is a well known Canadian super chain operated by Metro Inc. The company controls almost 130 branches throughout Ontario.
Food Basics was founded by A&P Canada to compete with other successful warehouse-style supermarket operated by Loblaw Companies.
It also becomes part of the Metro group when A&P Canada was sold to Metro back in 2005.
Some Food Basics also has a pharmacy with it which is known as Drug Basics.
Food Basics reduces its prices in a number of ways with low maintenance with no free plastic bags, you will get just free cardboard boxes, and store decor is just to keep to a minimum and fewer staff who mostly works in part-time positions.
This store has conducted an online customer satisfaction survey which is called foodbasicsfeedback where you can share your opinion, views, and suggestions.
The chain operates by pushing higher volumes on a limited selection of products than Metro stores allowing it to compete price-wise with other grocery stores.
While all the grocery stores were also successful, A&P filed for bankruptcy and the U.S. stores were bought out by other retailers. But Food Basics stores remain strong in Canada. Get a chance to win $1000 cash prize by filling Tell carrabbas survey.
There is a limit of four (4) Entry Form per eligible person, during the Contest Period.
At least the age of 18 must be required to get entry.
www foodbasicsfeedback com – Reward
The rewards for Food basics feedback are
- At the end of every month, one grand prize winner will be awarded $1,000 metro gift cards.
- 12 Prizes are present for taking this survey.
Foodbasicsfeedback – Step by Step Guide
Follow the below guide to fill out the survey.
- First of all, visit the official survey website of Food basics available at www.Foodbasicsfeedback.com.
- On this page, choose the city, and state of where you purchased items.
- You must be registered with the company in order to leave the feedback and enter into the sweepstakes. If you have already a member, then log in to your account. If you are a new member, then create an account. This can be used every time when you have to fill out a survey through the site.
- Answer all questions honestly and loyalty.
- Enter into the sweepstakes contest by following directions. Then write down your name, email address and the other contact information required.
Food Basics Customer Survey Requirements
- You must not purchase anything to enter or win.
- You should be a resident of Ontario, Canada who has reached the age of 18 years old.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-844-414-6456.