Who doesn’t love the crispy fried chicken made by KFC? Who is not fond of amazing and delicious deals offered by KFC? If you are also a fan of KFC food then you should complete the Kkclistens survey available at www.kfclistens.ca. By filling this survey you will not be left empty-handed as you will get a free validation code which you can use on your next visit. Isn’t an amazing offer. So don’t wait further and open the website to complete the online survey.
Customer satisfaction surveys are conducted to get the direct and honest feedback of the customers. Its customer’s duty to aware the company with their opinions and views. No matter you have good or bad reviews just share it with the company. Your feedback is precious and valuable for the company. Get the amazing prizes also by taking the McDonald’s Survey Canada at www.mcdvoice.com.
In This Post
About Kfclistens survey
|Survey reward||Free validation code|
|Age limit||18 or above|
|Receipt Valid For ||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||14 Days|
|The requirement of the purchase||Yes|
This survey required a few minutes, in which you can complete the survey and get the chance to redeem a free gift on your next stopover. It’s also a way for you to share your thoughts with the management and improve your local branch for your personal satisfaction.
What are the rules for Kfc listens survey?
Need to fill out the Kfclistens survey. Then follow the below-mentioned rules.
- The purchase is required to complete the survey.
- Make sure you take the survey within 7 days of getting your receipt from the restaurant.
- The validation code is valid for 14 days of your original purchase.
- You should keep saving the original receipt to be able to take the survey & redeem your coupon.
- Must write your survey validation code on your original receipt in order to redeem your coupon prize.
- An internet enabled a device with a good internet connection.
- Age limit must be 18 years or above.
Step by step guide to complete the Kfclistens survey
- First of all, go to the survey page available at www.kfclistens.ca.
- A welcome page will appear on your screen, where you need to enter a few bits of information that are printed on your receipt including the store number of the location you visited, the date and time.
- Now rate your overall experience upon dining at KFC ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Mention your visit type such as catering, dine in, drive-thru, or carry out.
- Rate your level of satisfaction on important factors of the restaurant including the cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, food taste, and value for money.
- If you have faced any problems encountered during the visit.
- You can also rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and return to it yourself.
- Tell them your reasons for not liking it.
- Answer the questionnaire about service offerings and more.
- Indicate the frequency of your visit to any KFC branch.
- You also have to answer some classification questions including your gender, age, children, income and background.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, aka KFC, is a very famous American fast food restaurant chain founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1930 which specializes in fried chicken. It has almost 20,000 stores, it is the second biggest fast food restaurant chain in the world.
When we talk about chicken then there is no fast food chain that comes close to KFC in terms of scale. The company has over twenty thousand locations all over the world. Their annual revenues are in the double-digit billions. KFC has some more rewards like Kfclistens and the Free KFC Go Cup for taking the KFC Receipt Survey.
KFC Canada Website: www.kfc.ca
Survey website: www.kfclistens.ca
Canada KFC Phone: +1 250-245-5525
Address: 30-370, Trans-Canada Hwy, Ladysmith, BC V9G 1T9, Canada.