Kroger has been giving away Kroger Fuel Points Balance for free since last year. Every week you get 50 fuel points & a chance to win the big reward of $5,000 Kroger Gift card. How? The answer is through Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey which rewards you with 50 Kroger fuel points balance for your feedback. Plus you get a chance to win the Lucky draw of $100 or $5,00o shopping card.
Kroger introduced their Kroger feedback customer survey last year when the company started taking feedback from its valued customers. Tell Kroger about your experience & share your thoughts on the services provided to you during your last visit. You can share any problem you faced or any event that made you happy and you can even give comments on the way that employees treated you. All of this will be noted by Kroger because they wanna make sure that your next visit goes amazing. You can take the feedback survey every 7 days & get free 50 Kroger Fuel Points balance, $100 Grocery card / $5,000 Kroger Gift Card & Kroger Digital Points.
In This Post
- About Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey – Kroger Monthly Sweepstakes
- Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules / Eligibility
- How to Enter Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel points Survey? Step by Step Instructions
- Enter Online at Kroger Survey Website
- How to Enter Feedback Kroger Without Purchase through Postal Mail
- Krogerfeedback.com Survey Questionaire
- Kroger Feedback Winners, Notifications & Random Prize Drawings
- Contact Kroger
- Share this:
- Related posts:
About Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey – Kroger Monthly Sweepstakes
|Reward||50 Kroger Fuel Points balance|
$100 Grocery card
$5,000 Kroger Gift Card
|Sweepstakes Begins on||1st January 2018|
|Sweepstakes Ends on||31st March 2018|
|Locale||50 United States & the District of Coumbia|
|Age Limit||18 or Older|
|Entry Limit||Once per 7 days|
|Prize Limit||One prize per person|
Just like Kroger Sweepstakes, Walgreens has also launched the www.wagcares.com survey $3000 cash sweepstakes. You may wanna check that out if you’re a Frequent Walgreens Shopper.
How many gas points do I have at Kroger Feedback Rewards?
Why We Love Kroger Feedback (And You Should, Too!) 😛 Furthermore, everyone loves to win Free Stuff & Kroger is rewarding anyone who enters the Kroger feedback survey with 3 Prizes.
- Weekly www.krogerfeedback.com 50 Bonus Fuel Points
- 1 eligible entry in the www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes to win one of the 100 – $100 Gift card
- 1 eligible entry in the Kroger feedback monthly sweepstakes to win one $5,000 Gift card
Tell how your experience at the Kroger store, as a result, you might be the next Lucky winner to win the $5,000 Kroger shopping card. 🙂 Anyone with a Kroger purchase receipt can enter the Kroger survey and win www.krogerfeedback.com 50 Fuel points plus an entry in the Krogerfeedback monthly sweepstakes for one of 100 – $100 gift card and one $5,000 gift card Grand Prize.
Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules / Eligibility
- To enter, you must be a legal resident of The United States & the District of Columbia.
- Be over the age of 18 to enter the Kroger Feedback Survey.
- Kroger feedback starts on 1st January 2018 and ends on 31st March 2018 so make sure to enter within that time.
- You must enter the survey within 7 days of your visit.
- the entrant must not be related to the Sponsor in any way.
- You can only win 1 prize in the entire sweepstakes period.
- You can enter multiple times in the survey but every entry must have a sperate survey code or postcard.
How to Enter Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel points Survey? Step by Step Instructions
After reading the rules, it’s time to enter the survey. There are 2 ways through which you can take the feedback survey & win the prize.
- Online – Purchase Receipt Required
- Mail – Purchase Receipt Not Required
Enter Online at Kroger Survey Website
- First of all, visit the official survey website at www.krogerfeedback.com
- Take a look at your purchase receipt & enter the Date of your visit, time of your visit & the 15-digit Entry ID printed on your Kroger purchase receipt.
- On the next screen, start answering all the questions regarding your last visit to Kroger store.
- Likewise, rate your satisfaction with Kroger services on a scale of 1 – 5, where 1 means Highly Satisfied & 5 means Highly Dissatisfied.
- After answering the questions, enter your Loyalty Card number or an Alternative ID to receive the www.krogerfeedback.com 50 Kroger fuel points.
- Then, check the boxes to enter the monthly sweepstakes for $100 Gift card or $5,000 Kroger Gift card and if you like to receive special promotions, coupons and invitations to participate in future research.
- Enter your personal and contact information so that you can be contacted if you’re the winner of the grand prize.
- Finally, press the submit button to receive your Kroger fuel points and 1 eligible entry into the monthly Kroger sweepstakes.
Good Luck in winning the fuel points and gift card. Meanwhile, you wait for the Kroger winners names to be announced, Take the bk feedback free Whopper Survey & win a free meal on your next visit.
How to Enter Feedback Kroger Without Purchase through Postal Mail
To enter Kroger Feedback customer survey without making any purchase at the Kroger store, follow this postal mail method. You’ll receive one entry in the Kroger sweepstakes with 1 envelope sent. To mail your entry, Hand-print the following things on a postcard and mail it to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547
- Complete Address
That’s it! all you have to do is follow either of the above methods & get 1 eligible entry in the sweepstakes. However, you’ll only receive the 50 Kroger fuel points by entering via the Online Method.
Krogerfeedback.com Survey Questionaire
|Question#1||First and foremost, you will be asked to confirm the Kroger Location that you visit.|
|Question#2||Then, you will be asked to rate your Kroger Shopping Experience on a scale of 1 to 5.|
|Question#3||In the next question, you will be asked to rate certain aspect of the Kroger store including|
The environment of the Kroger store
The cleanliness of the store
The friendliness of the staff
|Question#4||Then you will be asked to rate the products & food available at the store including|
The freshness of the fruits and vegetables
The availability of the products
|Question#5||In the next question, you will be asked about the quality of the items you bought & the price you paid.|
|Question#6||Furthermore, you will be asked to answer 2-3 open-ended questions in which you can give personal comments and share honest opinions on different aspects.|
|Question#7||Then you will be asked to enter the Kroger loyalty card number to receive 50 bonus fuel points balance from Kroger|
|Question#8||At last, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes and sign up to receive the Kroger promotions & offers.|
|Question#9||Then, you will be asked to enter your contact & personal information such as your name, complete address and telephone number.|
|Last Step||Upon completion, press the submit button to receive 50 Kroger fuel points balance & 1 entry in the www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes for $100 / $5,000 gift card.|
Kroger Feedback Winners, Notifications & Random Prize Drawings
The winners will be notified by Telephone, email and/or postal mail. In case the winner does not respond to the notifications, the prize will be given to an alternate winner. There will be 3 random drawings on the 10th of each month following the entry period announcing
- 1 winner of the grand prize of $5,000 gift card
- 100 winners for the $100 gift card
There is a limit of one prize per person which means you can only win the grand prize once during the whole Kroger sweepstakes. Here are all the previous KrogerFeedback Winners.
- Richard S. (Grand Prize) – 350572 – Dallas
- Sharon R. – 110260 – Atlanta
- Audrey M. – 110320 – Atlanta
- Lavonte D. – 110412 – Atlanta
- Roselyn M. – 110433 – Atlanta
- Jalexious L. – 110453 – Atlanta
- Cyndi G. – 110463 – Atlanta
- Thelma F. – 110465 – Atlanta
- Sandy P. – 110467 – Atlanta
- Richard N. – 110480 – Atlanta
- Michael M. – 110485 – Atlanta
- Janice R. – 110619 – Atlanta
- Lucille L. – 110620 – Atlanta
- Philip S. – 110635 – Atlanta
- Joan S. – 110675 – Atlanta
- Cynthia L. – 110680 – Atlanta
- Shannon H. – 110696 – Atlanta
- Herbert B. – 210407 – Central
- Erin R. – 210677 – Central
- Haskell P. – 210710 – Central
- April C. – 210894 – Central
- David A. – 210905 – Central
- Monica H. – 210921 – Central
- LeAnn R. – 210923 – Central
- Susan H. – 210928 – Central
- Jeffrey D. – 210946 – Central
- Crystal R. – 210946 – Central
- Rhonda M. – 210961 – Central
- Kim S. – 210984 – Central
- Linda D. – 140305 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Riju K. – 140353 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Jason P. – 140435 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Tom H. – 140909 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- John F. – 140946 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Lisa A. – 160128 – Columbus
- Scott H. – 160215 – Columbus
- Karen F. – 160268 – Columbus
- Mitzi A. – 160514 – Columbus
- David C. – 160518 – Columbus
- Michael S. – 160623 – Columbus
- Ruth D. – 160891 – Columbus
- Brianna P. – 350451 – Dallas
- Bic W. – 350456 – Dallas
- Ambef L. – 250338 – Delta
- Bobby H. – 250345 – Delta
- Marcia F. – 250414 – Delta
- Marvin M. – 250419 – Delta
- Bobbie C. – 250465 – Delta
- Heather S. – 250623 – Delta
- Renate E. – 250637 – Delta
- Melody S. – 250638 – Delta
- Marie N. – 6150083 – Dillon
- John S. – 6150087 – Dillon
- Stan C. – 7010220 – Fred Meyer
- Jean K. – 7010424 – Fred Meyer
- Melissa P. – 7010449 – Fred Meyer
- Barbara M. – 7010649 – Fred Meyer
- Steve R. – 7010656 – Fred Meyer
- Dianne M. – 6600034 – Fry’s
- Clyde H. – 6600060 – Fry’s
- Mukesh M. – 6600060 – Fry’s
- Willie W. – 6600069 – Fry’s
- Elise A. – 6600618 – Fry’s
- Vickey K. – 6600670 – Fry’s
- Marcus B. – 340156 – Houston
- Brian C. – 340327 – Houston
- James S. – 340359 – Houston
- Robert G. – 240276 – Louisville
- Kendra B. – 240355 – Louisville
- Norman G. – 240409 – Louisville
- Joan W. – 240711 – Louisville
- Rita S. – 240768 – Louisville
- Margie A. – 240774 – Louisville
- Stephen H. – 240785 – Louisville
- Ashley S. – 240785 – Louisville
- Karen N. – 180419 – Michigan
- Amy S. – 180442 – Michigan
- Siobhan H. – 180444 – Michigan
- Ilona J. – 180461 – Michigan
- James T. – 180465 – Michigan
- Suzanne F. – 180630 – Michigan
- Jim S. – 180637 – Michigan
- David K. – 180686 – Michigan
- Richard H. – 180729 – Michigan
- Kathryn C. – 290334 – Mid-Atlantic
- Whitney R. – 290524 – Mid-Atlantic
- Stacey H. – 260530 – Nashville
- Sherry B. – 260562 – Nashville
- Debbie T. – 260581 – Nashville
- Patti P. – 260884 – Nashville
- Courtney D. – 7050852 – Quality Food Centers
- John F. – 7030068 – Ralphs
- Andrew S. – 7030086 – Ralphs
- Anita C. – 7030117 – Ralphs
- Penny H. – 5340375 – Roundy’s Wisconsin
- Yvonna R. – 5340893 – Roundy’s Wisconsin
- Melissa D. – 7060080 – Smith’s
- Angie S. – 7060182 – Smith’s
- Joseph F. – 7060277 – Smith’s
- Alyssa M. – 7060351 – Smith’s
- Robin B. – 7060413 – Smith’s
- Kroger Website: www.kroger.com
- Kroger Feedback Website: www.krogerfeedback.com
- Official Kroger Survey sweepstakes Rules 2018: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=411317
- Official Kroger Survey Winners 2018: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=411317
- Kroger Customer Service number: 1 (800) 576-4377
- Kroger Email: https://www.kroger.com/topic/contact-us
- Headquarters address: 1014 Vine Street.