KFC’s Experience Survey is an Effort from Kentucky Fried Chicken to award its customers with a Free KFC Go Cup when they take KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.mykfcexperience.com. Visit KFC and don’t throw away or lose your purchase receipt while enjoying the delicious KFC meal because you’ll need it later to win a reward.
Tell about your recent KFC visit in MyKFCExperience survey by answering some questions and rating various expects of your visit on a scale of 1 to 5. The KFC feedback form takes 10 minutes to complete and offers some open-ended questions so that you can tell whatever you want. Upon completing the survey, you’ll be given a special KFC coupon code which you can use to redeem for 1 of 4 different KFC Go cup options with Wedges which include Extra Crispy Tenders, Popcorn Chicken, Chicken Littles, and Hot Wings.
It’s nice to win Free food, just like these delicious Go cups, you can win a Free Whopper by taking the Burger king survey free Whopper offer.
www.MyKFCExperience.com – KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
Reward A Free KFC Go Cup Sweepstakes
1st January 2018 Sweepstakes
31st December 2018 Locale The United States Age Limit 18 or older Entry Method Online KFC Experience Survey Survey Entry Limitation None Sweepstakes Entry Limitation Once throughout the sweepstakes period
KFC Feedback survey – Rules / Eligibility
- You must be a legal resident of the United States & 18 years or older to enter the KFC Survey.
- You must have a KFC purchase receipt not older than 7 days.
- The coupon code expires after 30 days so make sure to use it within that time.
- There’s a limit of one offer per guest per visit.
- You can enter the survey as many times as you want but every time with a new receipt.
Instructions to Enter My KFC Experience & get Free KFC Coupon
- First of all, visit the official KFC receipt survey website at www.mykfcexperience.com
- Select your language between English & Spanish to complete the survey.
- Take a look at your receipt and enter the 17-digit KFC survey code and the time of your visit.
- In case you don’t have a survey code on your receipt, enter the KFC store number, Date of your visit, Time of your visit and the Ticket number printed on your receipt.
- After starting the survey, answer all the survey questions asked in the survey.
- Rate various aspects of your experience on a scale of 1 to 5 depending on your overall satisfaction.
- At last, enter your Full Name & Email address and then press Submit to finish the survey.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will win a KFC Coupon code redeemable for a Free KFC Go Cup after purchasing any drink.
- Write coupon on your KFC receipt and take it on your next visit to redeem your coupon.
You may wanna win a nice free drink with the Go cups as well, so take the Sonic Survey and win talk to sonic route 44 coupon which you can redeem for a Free 44 Route drink on next visit.
Questions Asked in KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Question # 1||Rate your experience with your overall satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 5|
|Question # 2||Confirm your order type i.e. Take away, Dine-in, Carryout & catering.|
|Question # 3||Rate your satisfaction on the basis of|
1- Cleanliness of the restaurant
2- Speed of service
3- Quality of food
4- Friendliness of the staff
5- The accuracy of your order.
|Question # 4||Would you recommend this KFC in the next 30 days or not.|
|Question # 5||Give comments on any aspects you want to within 1200 words.|
|Question # 6||Was the menu that you wanted to order was available or not.|
|Question # 7||Rate some more aspects of your food on a scale of 1 to 5.|
|Question # 8||Did you face any problem during your visit or not. And in case you faced any problem, how well the problem was resolved.|
|Last Step||Enter your personal information & press submit to get the Free KFC Coupon code|
Contact Kentucky Fried Chicken
If you have any other question or concern, you may contact the KFC customer service using the following information.
- Call at +1 800-225-5532
- Address: 1441 Gardiner Lane Louisville, Kentucky, U.S
- Email: www.kfc.com/about/contact-us