The name Long John Silver’s comes from the 1883 novel Treasure Island which is written by Robert Stevenson.
The name does not emphasize only fish themed in the store, either. It’s meant to serve fresh fast-food fish, and offer a compelled nautical atmosphere complete with various decorations and a Captain’s Bell sitting at the front of the store metaphorically biding customers hello and farewell.
Customers get encouraged to ring the bell near the front door on their way out if they enjoyed their meal.
A franchise, Jim Patterson, of the Jerrico Company was interested to start the first branch of Long John Silver’s in 1969. He helped the chain to expand more than almost 600 locations by 1976.
The restaurant is meant to be of a part of Cape Cod house type which is a theme with a steel stapled roof design.
To help their business grow more, and help fewer stores be converted into hair salons, you must feel free to take the mylongjohnsilversexperience survey online.
In return, you’ll get a free coupon to use which you can redeem on your next visit.
You will get Free 1 piece fish and fries with the purchase of a Large Drink.
|Survey Prize||Free 1 pc. Fish & Fries|
|Receipt Valid For||60 Days|
|Prize Limitation||Cod Not Included|
|Prize Limitation||Must Purchase Large Drink|
|Can Combine With Other Offer?||No|
How To Enter mylongjohnsilverexperience
- First, of all, you’ll need to eat a meal at a Long John Silvers and take your receipt home.
- Then, you’ll need to go onto the www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com survey homepage.
- You’ll need to fill out the whole survey with loyalty.
- Then, at the end of the survey, a validation code will pop up on your display screen. You will need to write the correct survey validation code onto your valid receipt.
- To redeem the free 1 piece fish and fries, you will need to visit Long John Silvers, buy yourself a large drink, and show your receipt + validation code.
The white and blue Long John Silvers homepage asks you to enter your store number and a ticket number, both of which can be found on your receipt, in order to proceed to the first survey question page:
- Must make a purchase and save your receipt to be eligible for taking the survey.
- Must bring recent receipt and survey to a Long John Silver’s restaurant in order to redeem the survey coupon.
- You must purchase a large drink required to redeem your code.
- A validated receipt is valid for 60 days from date of purchase on receipt.
- The prize is not valid with any other offer.
- Does not include Cod.
- Offer not available to employees or people affiliated with it.
Contact Long John Silver’s
For further queries and information contact them
Phone: (502) 815-6100
In This Post