Despite the fact that we are living in the age of technology Postal services are still playing an important role in communication. Letters and applications are still used as an authentic source of communication. United States postal services are providing their customers with different services to fulfill their requirements. They are also providing a great opportunity for their customers to win by taking a survey at postalexperience com pos. In return, you can get some amazing rewards for this exercise.
It is an online customer survey which aims to record user feedback about the services. With the help of your feedback, the company will make further improvements to serve you with the best services. Also, win $1000 Cash Prize by taking Rite Aid Survey.
Information About Postalexperience com pos Survey
|Survey Reward||Postal Holidays|
|Age Limit||18 or above|
|Location||United States Of America|
Requirements for Taking Survey At postalexperience/pos
Read and follow the rules given below to successfully take part in the www.postalexperience.com/pos.
- The postalexperience pos survey is not open for the employees and their family members who work or are affiliated with USPS.
- The age of all the participants must be 18 years or more.
- Only legal residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- It is mandatory for you to visit the local post office once & make a purchase to join the survey.
- To join the survey you must need a laptop, PC or a mobile phone with a good internet connection.
- You must have some basic understanding of either English or Spanish language to complete the survey.
- Be sure to save your receipt bill of USPS otherwise you can’t participate.
Step By Step Guide For postalexperience.com/pos survey
Follow these steps so that you can easily take part in the postalexperience com pos feedback.
- The first step is to open the official website and go to the official website directed at www.postalexperience.com/pos. To visit this website click here.
- You must have a receipt slip with you in order to complete the survey.
- You will see a new window on your screen, where you will get the option to select your language.
- Now click on the ‘next’ button.
- Then you have to enter the zip code written on the slip. Enter it carefully.
- Now enter the location of USPS where you made the purchase. The date is also required.
- Try to provide your honest feedback and personal experience.
- After you finish answering all the questions, submit the online postal experience.com/pos survey.
About United States Postal Services
USPS is the most trusted and old way of communication in America. It was started in 1775 and since then they are serving people through various services. It is run by the US government and they control all the matters of the company. They are providing excellent services from delivering letters to sending your parcels in or out of the country. They are the most successful and largest postal service in the country. Moreover, you can also win $250 Gift Cards for my wawa visit survey.
Working Hours & Contact Information
For your convenience, the timings of office hours are given below,
- Monday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Tuesday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Wednesday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Thursday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday CLOSED
If you have any questions regarding your parcel or want to ask anything you can easily ask from the customer support team of USPS.
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
- TDD/TTY Relay: 1-800-877-8339
- Email for Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.usps.com
- Official Survey Website: postalexperience survey