We all have been loving the seafood served by Red Lobster since forever and now it’s time to love Red lobster even more. You may ask why? Because you can win a grand prize of $1,000 or $50 by giving your feedback in Red Lobster Customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
Red Lobster wants to know how you feel about their services and food. Tell them about your recent experience at Red lobster by rating your visit depending on your overall satisfaction and by answering some questions regarding your visit. Your feedback is so important and at the end of the survey, you will get an opportunity to enter the Red lobster sweepstakes to win $1,000 or $50 cash. Read the rules and methods to enter down below.
Wanna Get $1 off Coupon? Take the Baskin robbins feedback survey
redlobstersurvey com – About The Survey
Reward $1,000 and one of the $50 cash prize Sweepstakes
January 1st, 2018 Sweepstakes
April 1st, 2018 Location The United States, Puerto Rico and The District of Columbia (Except the province of Quebec Age Limit 18 years or older Receipt validation 7 Days Prize Limit 1 prize per person
Red Lobster Survey – Rules / Eligibility
- You Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).
- Must be 18 years or older of age to give your feedback.
- Take the survey within 7 days after visiting.
- There’s no limit to the number of times you may enter the survey, but every online entry must have a different survey code and every mail-in entry must have a different postcard.
- There’s a limit of 1 prize per person which means you can only win 1 prize in the whole sweepstakes.
View more Official Red Lobster sweepstakes rules
How to Enter Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
You can use 2 methods to enter the red lobster customer survey. 1) By postal mail 2) Online at the redlobster survey website.
To enter by Postal Mail
To enter through mail & without making a purchase, Handprint Your name, Complete address, Telephone number (including area code) and Age on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope and mail the envelope to Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3511, Southbury, CT 06488-3511 the USA.
Give your feedback in JD Power Online Survey to win $100,000 reward
Enter Online at red lobstersurvey.com: Step by Step Guide
- Visit the red lobster survey sweepstakes website at www.redlobstersurvey.com
- Choose English or Spanish to complete the survey.
- Enter the survey id printed on the center of the red lobster receipt.
- After that, recall your recent red lobster visit and answer all the questions honestly and thoroughly.
- If you have some personal comments, you can tell them in some open-ended questions.
- Upon completion, you’ll be asked to fill the Sweepstakes entry form.
- Enter your personal details in the sweepstakes form i.e. your First name, Last name, Home address, Telephone number, Email Address, city & postal code to get one entry in the Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes.
Along with the Red Lobster sweepstakes for $1,000, you can also take the Family Dollar Ratefd Survey where you can win a $500 family dollar gift card.
Red Lobster Survey: Prize & Winners Notification
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email or postal mail.
- Each winner will have to provide proof of liability in order to receive the survey prize of $1,000 or $50.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during an entry period.
- In case the winner doesn’t respond or is not able to return the proof of liability, he/ she shall be fortified and an alternate winner will be selected.
RedLobsterSurvey.com Sweepstakes Winners
- Earl Y. of Saskatoon SK
- Martha Ellen Y. of Bay City TX
- Sharlett W. of Midlothian TX
- Amy W. of Portage WI
- Lori W. of Culdesac ID
- Diana W. of Lake Forest CA
- Lois W. of Martin ND
- Wende W. of Fox Lake IL
- Bridget V. of Houma LA
- Ray T. of Amherst OH
- Arthur T. of Bridgewater NJ
- Betty T. of Black Creek WI
- Bob T. of Woodstock VA
- Isabella T. of Stamford CT
- Wiliam S. of Decatur IL
- Gerald S. of Three Oaks MI
- Jean S. of Blountville TN
- Danyell S. of Austin TX
- Patti S. of McVeytown PA
- Gale S. of Adrian MI
- Roy S. of Sylmar CA
- Melissa S. of Fairfax VA
- Carol S. of Morro Bay CA
- Shalanda S. of San Antonio TX
- Jay S. of Sugar Land TX
- Delmar S. of Wilmore KY
- David S. of Barrington IL
- Teresa S. of Aiken SC
- Linda S. of Buffalo NY
- Joyce R. of Rantoul IL
- Terry R. of Luray VA
- Tracy R. of Decatur GA
- Angela R. of Las Vegas NV
- Don P. of Houston TX
- Elinor P. of Kingston PA
- Rogue P. of Fate OH
- Kim O. of Spring Hill FL
- John N. of Naperville IL
- Ann M. of Tecumseh OK
- Michelle M. of Council Bluffs IA
- Karen M. of Rogers AR
- Debra M. of Madison WI
- Amani M. of Dover DE
- Elizabeth M. of Millington MD
- Emmaly L. of El Paso TX
- Kari L. of Florissant MO
- John L. of Chandler TX
- David L. of Tallahassee FL
- DJ L. of Lake Mary FL
- Joyce K. of Kenmore NY
- Anna K. of New Caney TX
- Mary K. of Alexander AR
- Kristine J. of Camp Douglas WI
- Polly J. of Cedar Creek TX
- Mark J. of Acworth GA
- Joyce J. of College Park GA
- Cassandra H. of Valley Stream NY
- Barbie H. of Little River SC
- Ursula H. of Beacon NY
- James H. of Ft. Worth TX
- Ernest H. of Diberville MS
- Samantha G. of Austin TX
- Natasha G. of Kingstree SC
- Michael G. of White House TN
- Tiffany G. of Gadsden AL
- Connie G. of Louisville KY
- S. F. of Hampton VA
- Cindy F. of Winkler MB
- Rikki F. of Philadelphia PA
- Karen F. of Cocoa FL
- Anthony F. of Harrisburg PA
- Pam F. of Downingtown PA
- Earl E. of West Fargo ND
- Emma E. of Gardendale TX
- Larry D. of San Antonio TX
- Chris D. of Lake View AL
- Sue D. of Camp Hill PA
- Julie D. of Montgomery TX
- Benjamin D. of Campbellsville KY
- Kay D. of Billings MT
- Ray D. of Vestavia AL
- Jay C. of Elgin IL
- Marie C. of North Huntingdon PA
- Mary C. of Manteno IL
- AC C. of Paramount CA
- Michael C. of Brockway PA
- Renee C. of Wichita KS
- Michelle B. of Pritchett CO
- Brian B. of Shawnee OK
- John B. of Overland Park KS
- Richard B. of Merritt Island FL
- Rose B. of Pittsburgh PA
- Richard B. of Bel Air MD
- Paula B. of Vallejo CA
- Paula B. of West Palm Beach FL
- Mary B. of Ravena NY
- Scott A. of Fort Wayne IN
- Jacklyn A. of Winter Haven FL
- Caroline A. of Valenca CA
- Funmi A. of Elmont NY
- Luis A. of Glendale Heights IL
Contact Red Lobster USA & Canada
Red Lobster USA Details
If you have any further questions or concerns, you may contact Red lobster customer service using the following information.
- Call at +1 800-562-7837
- Website: www.redlobster.com
- Red Lobster Survey Website: www.redlobstersurvey.com
- Email: https://www.redlobster.com/contact-us
- Mailing Address: One Embarcadero Center, 39th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
Red Lobster Canada Details
- Call at 800-762-5637
- Website: https://www.redlobster.ca/
- Email: https://www.redlobster.ca/contact-us
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 4969, Orlando, FL 32801-4969.
In This Post
- redlobstersurvey com – About The Survey
- Red Lobster Survey – Rules / Eligibility
- How to Enter Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- To enter by Postal Mail
- Enter Online at red lobstersurvey.com: Step by Step Guide
- Red Lobster Survey: Prize & Winners Notification
- RedLobsterSurvey.com Sweepstakes Winners
- Contact Red Lobster USA & Canada
- Share this:
- Related posts: