Rite Aid StoreStoresurvey.rite aid is conducted by Rite Aid where they are asking their loyal customers to give their valued feedback. The rxsurvey is a way for customers who have made a purchase recently at a Rite Aid to share their experience and views. By completing the survey you get a chance to win one grand prize of $1000 cash and ten small prizes of $100 cash in the monthly Rite Aid sweepstakes. The survey is not only beneficial for the customers but also for Rite Aid as with the help of a survey they can make its services even better.
It is necessary to have a platform where you can make give your opinion. This is what the Rite Aid Survey provides you. At Rite Aid, your feedback is very important. Rite aid is also offering the rite aid store survey to collect the reviews about their store.
Your feedback is not only ensuring the improvement in the service and quality but also it is also giving a chance to win $1000 in the Right Aid Sweepstakes that takes place on monthly basis. Also, Win $250 Gift Cards for mywawavisit survey.
In This Post
About storesurvey.rite aid
|Grand Prize||$1,000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Entry Type||Online or Mail-in|
|Online Entry Limit||3X / month|
|Mail-In Entry Limit||Unlimited Entries|
|The requirement of a purchase||No|
|Age limit||18 or above|
Rite Aid offers its customers a rxsurvey so they can get the feedback, opinions, and views of their loyal customers. With the help of a survey, they improve the overall experience. Customers get a chance to win the cash prizes in the sweepstakes.
Pharmacy Survey Prizes
There are two prizes for this rxsurvey.
- One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Storesurvey.rite aid Rules
- A purchase is not required for this rxsurvey and more purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Valid to only legal residents of the United States
- Age limit is 18 years or older.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Rite Aid and their immediate family members are not allowed in the survey.
- This survey offers a maximum of 3 online entries per month but unlimited mail-in entries.
- You must have a PC or a laptop or a smartphone with good internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Rite Aid.
- Good knowledge of English or Spanish language to fill store survey rite aid is a must.
How To Take The Rxsurvey
There are two ways to enter the Rite Aid survey.
- By mail
For an Online survey, you should make a purchase and use your receipt code to enter.
For Mail-in entry, you don’t need to make a purchase.
To Enter Online
- A requirement of a purchase at a Rite-Aid store is must and keep your receipt along.
- Go online to the Rite Aid pharmacy survey page and fill out the survey.
- You can only apply for a store survey rite aid online entry must be a maximum of three times a month.
To Enter By Mail
- Write your detailed information which includes your full name, address, your age and phone number on a postcard on pharmacy survey rite aid.
- Now, mail the postcard to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, You may enter the number of times per month by this method. This means if you want to enter by postcard 4 times a month, then you need to fill out and have to send four separate postcards.
Step by Step Guide to Fill Online Pharmacy Survey
- To enter online go to the Official Website of Rite Aid.
- Select your desired language English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code mentioned on the store receipt.
- Next, enter the 16 digit code mentioned at the bottom of the receipt.
Rite Aid Survey Page
- Answer all the questions of the storesurvey. rite aid.com honestly.
- Then you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 each month.
- If no is your answer, close your browser window.
- If yes, provide your personal detailed contact information like your name, address etc so that Rite Aid can get back you if you are the lucky winner.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid store was founded in 1962 by Alex Grass. Its first-ever store is in Pennsylvania. It’s the most famous drug-store on the US East coast and the third biggest in the entire US.
Walgreens company tried to buy out Rite Aid back in 2015 for $9.6 Billion. But was stopped by the US government with an anti-trust law. Rite Aid offers its customers a survey so they can get the feedback they use to improve the overall experience. As reward customers get a chance to be entered in the sweepstakes for cash prizes. Also, Win the awesome rewards by Completing the surveysdm. The Surveysdm reward is $1000 cash.
Rite Aid Website: www.riteaid.com
Phone: 1 (800) 748-3243
PO Box: 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
Rite Aid Working Hours
- Monday – Friday 09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM