Save on Foods is a very famous Canadian supermarket store offering groceries, pharmacy department and weekly specials for some great savings.
Here is how you can save more at Save on Foods. Now, they are looking forward to your feedback to make their service and product much better for the future.
Plus, they are also giving a chance to win a CDN $1,000 Overwaitea Food Group gift card.
Stores have both standard brand names and certain private label brands, such as Western Family.
The first-ever Save-On-Foods store in Alberta opened in 1990.
Save on foods stores also have certain pharmacies.
Its branches also provide certain services like nutrition tours, health clinics, and Changes Recycling Centres.
Today, Save-On-Foods have 110 operational stores are located in British Columbia, 39 in Alberta, 6 in Saskatchewan, 3 in Manitoba and one in the Yukon Territory.
The store’s loyalty card originally called the Save-On-More card and it is currently accepted at all of the chain’s stores and at all Petro-Canada gas stations, Jim Pattison Auto Group locations, Accent Inns and Panago Pizza.
Save-On-Foods is also known as the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre Arena in Victoria, British Columbia.
In 2004, the Jim Pattison Group agreed to pay a certain amount of $125,000 per year for 10 years for the Save-On-Foods name rights on Victoria’s new arena, amidst unpopular public opinion.
You can also win amazing prizes on completing Frisch’s Big Boy Survey.
Prize – Save on Foods Survey
Each valid entry is received during a month is eligible to win the monthly prize usually consists of SaveOn-Foods gift cards with a total value of one thousand dollars (CDN $1,000.00). Get a chance to win the reward by filling the saveonfoods survey.
saveonfoods.com survey – Step by Step Guide
Here are some steps for save-on-foods. com survey which you all should read.
- Visit the official website of save on foods at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Choose the language which you prefer.
- Enter the following information correctly from your register receipt including date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Mention that your age is over 18 years of age and type the characters you see in the box.
- Answer all survey questions with loyalty and honestly.
- Submit the survey after filling all the questions with loyalty and truth opinions.
Rules – www.saveonfoods.com/survey
Follow these below rules for saveonfoods.com survey to complete it fully and get a chance to enter in the monthly sweepstakes contest.
- Enter the www.saveonfoods/survey with every valid receipt.
- The survey is open for legal residents for Canada.
- You must be at the age of the Majority when you will fill the survey.
For any further queries and information or any kind of confusion and difficulty feel free to contact the customer service center. they will always help you out.
- Save on Foods Customer ServicePhone: 1.800.242.9229
Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm,
Friday between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm and Saturday\Sunday between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm PST
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7200 Vancouver, BC V6B4E4, Overwaitea Food Group 19855-92A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 3B6.