Storesurvey.rite aid is an online survey by Rite Aid store. In this survey, they ask their loyal customers about their valued feedback at www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com. The Rite Aid survey gives a platform and way to customers who usually purchase stuff from Rite Aid store to share their experience and views. The reward of this survey is that you get a chance to win one grand prize of $1000 cash and ten small prizes of $100 cash in the monthly Rite Aid sweepstakes.
It is necessary to conduct the survey so customers can give their feedback. This is what the Rite Aid Survey provides you. At Rite Aid, your feedback is very beneficial. Feedback is about your in-store non-pharmacy experience. Wonder what sheetslistens survey is offering? A $250 gift card is the feedback reward. Spare some time and fill this survey too.
In This Post
About storesurvey.rite aid
|Grand Prize||$1,000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Entry Type||Online or Mail-in|
|Online Entry Limit||3X / month|
|Mail-In Entry Limit||Unlimited Entries|
|The requirement of a purchase||No|
|Age limit||18 or above|
Rite Aid offers its customers a satisfaction survey so they can give the feedback, opinions, and views about the company. With the help of a Rite Aid store survey, the company can improve the overall experience. Customers get a chance to win the cash prize of $1000 cash and ten small prizes of $100 cash in the monthly in the sweepstakes.
Store Survey Prizes
There are two prizes for this survey.
- One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Storesurvey.rite aid Rules
- A purchase is required for the online store survey. The more purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- The survey is valid to only legal residents of the United States.
- Age limit should be 18 years or older.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Rite Aid and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The limit of online entries is maximum 3 but unlimited mail-in entries.
- You must have a PC, a laptop or a smartphone with good internet access.
- A valid receipt of a recent purchase from Rite Aid.
- Understanding of English or Spanish language to fill Storesurvey.rite aid is a must.
How To Take In Rite Aid Store Survey
There are two ways to enter the Rite Aid survey.
- By mail
For an Online survey, you should make a purchase and use your receipt code to enter.
For Mail-in entry, you don’t need to make a purchase.
To Enter By Mail
- Write your detailed personal information which includes your full name, address, your age and phone number on a postcard on store survey rite aid.
- Now, mail the postcard to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, You may send mail number of times per month by this method. Every time you have to send separate postcards.
Step by step guide to Fill online store survey
Follow this step by step guide to fill out the online Storesurvey.rite aid survey.
- To enter online go to the Official Website of Rite Aid at https://www.riteaid.com/.
- Select your desired language which is English or Spanish.
- Enter the code mentioned on the store receipt.
- Next, enter the 16 digit code mentioned at the bottom of the receipt.
- Answer all the questions of the storesurvey. rite aid.com truthfully.
- Then you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 each month.
- If no is your answer, close your browser window.
- If yes, provide your personal detailed contact information like your name, address etc so that Rite Aid can get back you if you are the lucky winner.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid store was founded in the year 1962 by Alex Grass. Its first-ever store is in Pennsylvania. It’s the most famous drug-store on the US East coast and the third biggest in the entire US.
Walgreens company tried to buy out Rite Aid back in 2015 for $9.6 Billion. But was stopped by the US government with an anti-trust law. Rite Aid offers its customers a survey so they can get the feedback they use to improve the overall experience. As reward customers get a chance to be entered in the sweepstakes for cash prizes. Some more rewards are also waiting for you to fill the Vons Customer Feedback. Enjoy the rewards!
Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid Website: www.riteaid.com
Survey Website: www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com
Phone: 1 (800) 748-3243
PO Box: 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
Rite Aid Working Hours
- Monday – Friday 09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM