Apple Bees a famous restaurant is providing a fantastic opportunity for their customers to win huge cash prizes. talktoApplebees is an online survey for Applebee’s customers, where you can enjoy delicious meals and are given a chance to provide their valuable feedback. You should not ignore the invitation to enter the apple bees survey as it is beneficial for you and the company itself.
The survey intends to find out the needs and expectations of every guest. As an appreciation for this participation, you will be entered into the sweepstakes. As the reward, talktoapplebees offers $1000. After you complete the survey successfully, you’ll receive a chance to win $1000 cash prize monthly and win a $100 check weekly. Also, If you have the mood to eat some wraps, burritos or some burger stuff for the discounts, fill out the Del Taco Survey and win the discounts on your favorite food.
In This Post
About Apple Bees Survey
|Survey Prize||39 Weekly prizes of $100 & 9 Monthly prizes of $1000|
|Age Limit||18 years or older|
|Location||US & district of Columbia residents|
|Entry Method||Online & by mail|
|Entry Limit||Unlimited times|
Enjoy the best meals and dishes from apple bees menu and take part in the Applebee’s survey to get a chance at winning some exciting cash prizes. Fill out the survey and enter the sweepstakes to win $100 weekly and $1000 in a monthly cash prize. So don’t wait a moment and avail this golden opportunity by talktoappleapplebees. Get free Donuts for filling the tell Dunkin survey. Get more rewards at the apple bees survey.
Rules for talk to applebees.com/survey
- No purchase/survey required to enter. Limit one entry per receipt per person.
- Visit the website for complete rules, eligibility, Sweepstakes period, and previous winners.
- The survey is open to the US and District of Columbia residents.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must have no affiliation including immediate family members with the Applebees employees, the sponsor, sponsor affiliates or any of their marketing and promotion agencies.
- Only 1 weekly drawing and 1 monthly drawing prize will be awarded per household.
- Winners are randomly selected by drawings which are conducted once in a month.
- The winners will be notified by email or mail.
- A winners list will be available on talktoapplebees.com.
Instructions to fill talktoapplebees survey
- You must have a valid receipt of a meal at any Applebee’s location.
- Now make sure you save your receipt and locate the survey code.
- Now go to talk to applebees.com.
- Enter the 13-digit code on your receipt to gain access to the survey.
- Complete the survey and give your opinions to improve future experiences.
- You can enter the sweepstakes as many times a month as you would like, as long as you have a valid receipt and survey code each time.
Alternate Methods to Enter the Applebees sweepstakes
To enter the sweepstakes without making any purchase or filling online on the official site, you can enter by the following way:
Enter By Mail
- Write your first and last name, street address, city, state zip code, email address, and birthdate mm/dd/yyyy on a 3″X5″ piece of paper.
- Mail the entry in a business size envelope to Applebee’s Survey Sweepstakes PO Box 6047 Dept. 39638, Douglas, AZ 85655.
Applebee’s is an American chain of restaurants. It was founded on November 18, 1980, by Bill Palmer & T.J Palmer. They have more than 2,033 restaurants operating system-wide in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and 15 other countries. Its headquarter is in Kansas City, Missouri. They mainly focus on casual dining, which includes American dishes such as salads, chicken, pasta, burgers and “riblets” (Applebee’s signature dish). It has grown to become a popular restaurant in neighborhoods all across North America – with almost 2,000 locations. Bahama Breeze is pretty cool when comes to discount offers, it has a survey reward of $1000.
You can call us between 7 AM – 7 PM
CST Monday – Friday:
Write Us At:
Applebee’s Services, Inc.
450 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
Official Website: www.applebees.com
Survey Website: www.talktoapplebees.com