Everybody loves to wear trendy and catchy clothes. Especially the kids & teens want to look smart and beautiful. Abercrombie and Fitch provide the ultimate casual clothing and accessories geared towards a young adult and college-aged audience. The fashion outlet is very curious about the feedback of their customers that’s why they have taken the initiative to start the tellanf survey. Fill this survey & you will get a sweet discount of $10 off on your next visit.
If you have bought something from Abercrombie and Fitch then you would not like to waste this chance. You can join their tellanf customer survey to express your feelings and opinion about them. As a reward of this feedback, you will get $10 off on your shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch Stores. Also, take the stop&shop survey for $500 Gift Card & enjoy more shopping.
About Tellanf Customer Survey
It is an online customer satisfaction survey which is designed for the purpose to collect feedback of users. Customers can share their views or suggestions about the products, quality, services or any other thing like that. The company analyze these feedbacks and take steps to enhance the products and services. Moreover, customers will get a reward of $10 discount on shopping for this useful activity.
|Survey Reward||$10 Off On Next Purchase|
|Age Limit||18 or above|
|Location||All States Of America|
|Entry Limit||One per receipt per email|
Rules & Requirements For Abercrombie Survey
- To share your feedback in the Abercombie survey you must have a receipt with an offer of invitation.
- You must buy anything from the store if you want to be eligible for the survey.
- All participants must be at least 18 years or more of age.
- All entrants must join the tellanf survey in the given time period otherwise your chance will be gone.
- Participants will get 1 entry per receipt per email.
- You will just need to spare a few minutes of your time to participate in this activity.
- You must have some basic understanding of either English or French language to take this survey
Steps To Take Tellanf Survey
- The first step to share your feedback in this customer is to visit the official survey site at www.tellanf.com or click this link.
- Read the instructions or official rules if given.
- Choose the language Which you prefer mostly you need to understand the English language.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt.
- Use the receipt of your recent last visit.
- Rate him from highly satisfied to Highly dissatisfied.
- Survey questions are about rating the quality and service you experienced there.
- You will also need to rate the interior quality and environment of the outlet.
- If you have any difficulty or problem during shopping highlight it in this section.
- Answer all the questions honestly and genuinely.
- After answering all the questions you will be prompted to provide your email.
- Save the validation code which you will get at the end of the survey.
- Bring this receipt along with you to get the discount.
About Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie and Fitch is home of upscale & high trend clothing retail for young people. The company focus on producing latest and up to date apparel and casual wear for adults and teens. David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch started this back in 1892 in Manhattan USA. In the beginning, they only sell hunting and outdoor equipment. But soon they start selling a great variety of clothing for teens.
The company has gained a lot of success despite the competition from famous brands around them. Now they have more than 1049 stores across the world and are generating revenue of $3.343 billion as of 2017. They are running their business worldwide & more than 25,000 employees are working under them. Get a chance to Win £100 Free Matalan gift vouchers every month by taking their online survey.
For any questions about the products or general information, you can contact the company at the following,
Phone: 1 (866) 681-3115
Or you can visit their website to get help on any issue regarding return or change of your order etc
You can also contact or follow the company at the following links,
Official Website: www.abercrombie.com
Survey Website: www.tellanf.com