A brother and sister pair, Lois Margolet and her brother Alan, started the first Capriottis together in 1976.
The shop started in a small town in Delaware, literally, a boarded-up building below their complex apartment.
They set the name of the shop after their grandpa whose last name was Capriotti, and who loved to cook. Isn’t the name Capriotti just sounds cool?
By 1987 they were opening multiple locations all throughout Delaware on and on.
Today there are over more than 100 Capriottis locations in the US, with 35 branches in Southern Nevada.
You’ll get a reward in the form of a free 9″ sub on your next visit as long when you crave to buy any other sub.
Prize: Get Free 9″ sub with purchase of any sub coupon.
|Survey Prize||Free 9" Sub w/ Any Sub Purchase|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days|
|Coupon Limitation||Coupon Must Be Redeemed At Receipt Location|
Visit the official website of tellcapriottis and get a chance to win a Free 9″ Sub. Get a chance to win free meal by filling tell charleys surveys.
How To Take The TellCapriottis Survey
- You must make a purchase at a Capriotti’s location near you.
- Keep your recent and valid receipt until you have good internet access.
- Within 3 days of receiving your valid receipt, go online to the TellCapriottis survey website.
- Answer all the survey questions with sincerity.
- At the end of the tellcapriottis survey, write down the survey validation code on your valid and recent receipt.
- Within 30 days of taking the tellcapriottis survey, go to the same branch of Capriotti’s you went to when you received your original receipt, and redeem your coupon for a big sub.
- You must take the online survey within 3 days of getting your recent receipt.
- Free sub coupon expires in 30 days.
- Free sub coupon only valid at the Capriotti’s location where you received your survey receipt at.
For further queries and information contact them
Phone: (847) 945-1300
Send Mail To Capriotti’s:
Capriotti’s Corporate Office
6056 S. Durango, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV, 89113
Email: [email protected]