www.telldunkin.com is a tell dunkin donuts guest survey specifically established to have a direct way to gain your opinion about the restaurant. And for your time, patience and valued opinions, telldunkins.com offers you rewards after you complete the survey. These rewards include validation code for a free donut, soft serve ice cream with every purchase of drink and entry into a sweepstake to win free coffee for a year. Your opinion will help Dunkin donuts overcome their weak points and become the exceptional restaurant and leave their competition behind.
Take the Talk to IHOP Survey & Win Free Pancake Coupons
In This Post
About Tell Dunkin donuts guest survey
|Survey Prize||- Sweepstake reward of free coffee for a year|
- Validation code for free Donut
- Coupon code for discounts
- Free soft serve ice cream with every purchase of a drink
|Offer Duration||From 1st January to 31st December|
|Age Limit||18 or above|
|Requirement of a Purchase||Mandatory|
|Receipt Validity||3 days after purchase|
Just log on to the Dunkin Donuts website, telldunkin com, and answer a couple of easy questions about your recent experience at a Dunkin Donuts restaurant and get free donuts or ice cream, along with a chance to win free coffee for a whole year.
Rules for the Tell dunkin.com survey
Following are some rules you need to follow to attempt the dunkin donuts survey:
- You need to be 18 years of age or above.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- Employees of dunkin donuts and anyone related to the employees is not eligible for this survey.
- Sale of coupons is not allowed.
- Validation codes or coupon codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The purchase is mandatory.
- The survey is only available online.
- The receipt will be valid for 3 days after the purchase. Make sure to take the survey within that particular time period.
Requirements for the Dunkin survey
Below are some requirements for you to be eligible to take the telldunkin guest survey:
- A genuine receipt from your last visit to a Dunkin Donuts restaurant.
- A mobile device or a desktop computer to access the website.
- Use either the receipt code or the store number with the date & time of your last visit.
- Internet access.
A Step by Step Guide to Tell dunkin donuts guest survey
Have your experience made easy by following these few basic steps and complete your survey effortlessly:
- Make a purchase and get the receipt from your nearest branch.
- Go online to www.telldunkin.com.
- Choose your desired language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the 18 digit survey code mentioned in your receipt.
- Answer a couple of easy questions about your last experience at a dunkin donuts restaurant.
- If required, end the survey by entering your personal information accurately, for example, full name, address, phone number email address etc. and this will be used to contact you if/when you win the sweepstake.
- Note down the validation code or the coupon code at the back of your receipt.
- Redeem this code for a free donut or ice cream with the purchase of any beverage at your next visit to Dunkin donuts.
Your utter satisfaction and pleasure are Dunkin donuts primary goal which is why telldunkin com survey is of absolute need. This will help the restaurant get better and provide you with an exceptional experience. Below are some things the questions can be about:
1- Environment of the restaurant.
2- Behaviour of the staff.
3- Quality of the food.
4- Cleanliness of the surrounding etc.
Take the MyZaxbysVisit & Win $1500 Zaxbys instant prizes in Zaxbys Sweepstakes
About Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin Donuts is an American chain of doughnut restaurant and coffee house, founded in the year 1950, in Quincy Massachusetts, U.S. of A. It was founded by William Rosenberg, and for the past 68 years, it has climbed the ladder of success without looking down and now has become one of the world’s largest baked good and coffee chain. It has over 12,000 in 36 countries, 9,200 existing only in the United States of America. As of 2016, its revenue was at $ 828.9 million. Other items on their menu consist of hot and ice beverages, an assortment of baked goods, sandwiches, soft drinks, and frozen beverages. It bought out its only competitor, Mister Donut, in February of 1990.
Dunkin Donut Contact Information
For further queries and/or feedback, below are the contact details listed that you can use to get in touch with Dunkin Donuts:
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Write to Us:
Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care
130 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021