Tesco has the most amazing Tesco survey opportunity for its customers. This www.tescoviews.com survey is offering 2 kinds of tempting prizes for anyone who takes it. One way to ensure consistently good quality in products and services is to get honest feedback from customers. By using the www.tescoviews.ie website, customers can take the Tesco views survey and submit their honest opinion about Tesco products and services.
One of the reasons why the company has prospered so much is because they really care for their customers. They strive to provide the best quality products and customer satisfaction is their highest priority. Fill this amazing customer survey by Tesco to win the amazing reward of $1000 Tesco Gift Card along with free 25 club card points. Get more rewards by Saverslistens.com Survey.
|Survey Reward||25 Tesco Club Card Points|
|Sweepstakes Reward||$1000 Tesco Gift Card|
|Start Date||1st September 2018|
|End Date||1st September 2020|
|Age Limit||18 or above|
|Entry Limit||One per household|
As a reward of Tesco survey, the company is giving 25 Clubcard points to everyone who takes the survey. Along with this, you get a chance to enter the tescoviews sweepstakes. Five lucky winners of these sweepstakes will Tesco gift cards worth £1000. The survey starts on 1st September 2018 and ends on 1st September 2020.
The www.tescoviews.com provides a good opportunity for customers to express their remarks about the store. You can easily share your shopping experience or any problem with this survey. The survey is the ideal source of direct communication between customers and the company, and also gives them the chance to win a £1,000 Tesco Gift Card.
Rules & Requirements For Tescoviews.com Survey
To take the tescoviews survey, you must fulfill the following requirements,
- You must be over 18 years of age to take part in the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- Employees of Tesco and their family members are not allowed to participate.
- Only one prize per household is allowed.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly by the administrator.
- The prizes are non-transferrable with no cash alternatives.
- A participant can enter once per week during the promotion.
Step By Step Guide for www.tescoviews.com
We have created the perfect tescoviews survey guide for you to make the process even easier for you. Follow the steps below to take the Tesco views.com survey.
- First, you need to go to the Tesco survey website i.e. www tescoviews com.
- Enter the 4 digit survey code printed on your receipt.
- After that, answer all the questions asked in the tescoviews survey
- Upon ending the survey, you will receive 25 Clubcard points as a survey reward.
- Along with that, you will automatically have entered the Tesco views.com sweepstakes for a grand reward of £1000
Go to tescoviews.com now to start the survey. To check if you’re eligible for taking the survey, keep reading for the requirements.
Other Ways To Join the Tesco Views Sweepstakes
There are a number of ways through which you can take part in this amazing sweepstakes.
Online – www.tescoviews.com
You can also enter the sweepstakes by visiting www tescoviews ie and enter the 4 digit access code printed on your receipt or card. After answering the survey question on the basis of your recent experience and provide your personal information.
Call 08000 517 445 and follow the instructions to complete the survey.
Scan the QR code located on your survey invitation and follow the links and instructions to complete the survey.
Tesco is a multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer in the UK. It was founded by Jack Cohen in 1919 London, UK. The company has only grown ever since and today it has stores in more than 6500 locations. It is a private limited company and their headquarter is in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England.
It first started as a grocery store. With the passage of time, this megastore expanded its products & services. After 1990 the store has introduced the retailing of books, clothing, electronics, furniture, toys, petrol, software, financial services, telecoms, and internet services. Avail the chance to win $1000 Cash In CVS Survey.
They have their stores in many countries e.g United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Czech Republic, Hungary. Tesco is the 3rd largest retailer of groceries with respect to gross revenue and has racked up a hefty revenue of $55.9 billion as of 2017.
Use the following information to contact Tesco for any further queries or feedback.
- Telephone: +44 1992 632222
- Mailing Address: Tesco Customer Service Centre, Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD1 9NF
- Headquarter Address: PO Box 1142, Warrington, WA55 1EU