Walgreens offers their customers the chance to take a feedback survey at www.walgreenslistens.com. In the result of this survey, you get entry sweepstakes where there is a grand prize winner of $3,000.
Surveys are conducted by the companies to know about the satisfaction whether they are happy and satisfied with the service or not. Weis Feedback is another survey by Weis to know the satisfaction level of their surveys.
About Walgreenslistens Survey
|Grand Prize||$3,000 Check|
|Survey method||Online, Telephone, Mail|
|The Requirement of a purchase||No|
|Age||18 or above|
|Receipt validity||72 hours|
If you have ever visited Walgreens then you might have some opinion or suggestions to give to them. So for a purpose, you should fill out the survey and get a chance to give $3000 as a reward.
www.walgreenslistens.com is the customer survey sweepstakes designed by famous Walgreens pharmacy. The company wants to know the opinion of their customers about their services.
Walgreenslistens survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must be a legal resident of US.
- Age limit should be 18 or older.
- Walgreens employees are not eligible for the survey.
- You have to complete the survey within 72 hours of receipt.
- No purchase is necessary to fill the survey.
- There is only one entry for one person. More purchases will not increase the chances of winning.
A process to complete the Survey
There are three easy methods to complete the survey.
- For the online method, you have to make a purchase at a Walgreen’s to get the required receipt.
- Visit the official website at walgreensListens.com.
- Now enter the survey code, password, and date. The survey number and password will be of 11 digits in length.
- Fill out the questionnaire based on your experience.
- Enter your contact details so that company can call or message you if you win in the sweepstakes.
- By doing this you will be automatically be entered to win the $3,000 grand prize. People will get the reward in the form of a check.
Entry By Telephone
To enter in the survey through telephone you have to call at the number. Then give answer all the questions. You’ll enter into the sweepstakes with no purchase.
Entry By Mail
- For entry by mail, write your details like your name, address and day and night phone numbers on a 3″X5″ piece of paper.
- Mail this entry form to the Walgreens mail-in address.
The reward of www.walgreenslistens.com survey is huge as they offer $3000 prize in the form of a check.
About Walgreens Company
The Walgreen Company is an American company was founded in Chicago in 1901. It is said as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States. It specializes in health and wellness products, and health information. Today this company have 8,175 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Walgreens headquarters office is located in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
It is one of the first few companies to launch work programs for disabled people. Walgreens started the plan of giving works to handicapped people so they work along with non-disabled people in their stores. Two of the stores had 40 percent disabled workers at the time of the launch. This idea inspires other companies too. $500 Kroger feedback is the grand prize for completing the picknsaveexperience survey.
Survey website: www.WalgreensListens.com
Phone number: 1 800 219 7451
Mail-In Address: Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006
Corporate Office Address: 1737 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 641081